Sunday, July 18, 2010

The F*&^ing Heat

I told myself I would keep this clean-those of you who know me can understand how hard this actually is. But My God it's hot ...and what's with that freakin "heat index"? I don't WANT to know how hot it ACTUALLY is...if it's 99 it's 99, not 115 with the heat index. When I hear news like that, (and I'm at a VERY hot time in my life right now) I feel a small balloon being popped in my head somehow and I want to just fall on the ground wherever I am. I'm tooling along, thinking "Wow it's pretty da*& hot, but I'm doing OK...." then some smarta** weatherman says (always too cheerfully) "Folks-it's a scorcher out there--temp gauge says 99, but with the heat index it feels like it's 115-"  *&^%
Thank you Lord Jesus for inventing Sonic Happy Hour from 2-4....
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Dish Diva I could not agree with you more. This heat is just crazy! I can't tell if I am having a hot flash or if it's just the heat. But, I guess in January we will be bitching about the cold! Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree with you on the heat, and my AC in my van is out... so praying for an early fall... please Lord soon!

    ReplyDelete