Thursday, September 2, 2010

Indian Cooking Class

So sorry I've been gone for so long--I've been dreaming up new ways to get The Dish Diva to the masses and dealing with my parents....that would be a whole 'nother blog.....
Why did I foolishly think I would have some time in between the time my kids grew up and my parents would start requiring constant attention??? Lord it's like I've traded 2 teenagers for 2 toddlers--and these toddlers aren't sweet and cuddly EVER! yes I am blessed to have them in my life,,,,,and yes I will miss them terribly when they are gone.....but REALLY.....don't ask for my help if you aren't going to heed it and are literally going to bark at the workers who are trying to make you feel better....Note to my friends: if i EVER start to act like that, shoot me...ok?
Enought about that
I am going to a cooking class tonight that Tanya Tandoc is teaching--Indian cooking! I am excited! I dont cook Indian food--truth be told, I don't eat it either....so I am really stepping outside my box.
It's a Adriene Rathbun's house....she offers some way cool classes~~check out her website
http://findyourwingsocial.com/

Tonights menu is:
Tanya’s Spicy Indian


We all know Tanya’s got spice for life, so join us as she lights our taste buds on fire!

Chicken Tikka Masala
Saag Paneer
Prathas
Coconut Chutney
Tamarind Chutney
 
Being the foodie I am, I shouldn't admit this, but I have NO idea what half that stuff is.....:))
 
Wish me luck!!
 
TTFN
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Diva, I know you will enjoy your evening meal tonight. Too many people think Indian food is only curry. There are so many wonderful spices and tastes that it will indeed be a new world for your tastebuds. Wish I could have been there.

    ReplyDelete