Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Book publishing world

Greetings!
I was going to title this "Frustration", but thought I'd better not start on a negative note. I am terribly frustrated as the small fish in this great big world of publishing. I don't have an agent, or a publisher or a publicist for that matter. They sure don't make it easy for us little guys.
Long story short:
I needed an ISBN# to distribute The Dish Diva on Amazon, B & N, etc....so I purchased one.
What "they" didn't tell me was I had to purchase a "special package" along with it so they would register said number with the proper authorities. Grrrrrr.....
Although if this is the worst thing that happens to me this week, I should consider myself lucky. I suppose it's the universes' way of saying "HEY-we're still watching. You didn't actually think you could skate for awhile, did you???"
Sigh
On a brighter note, my hair looks fabulous!

TTFN
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment