Friday, April 22, 2011

Today I received a notification that I had  new follower....someone who's opinion/view I value....and I realized I hadn't posted anything since December.....Thanks Jennifer for inadvertently giving me that kick in the a** I needed!
What's been happening since December? <-----I mulled over that statement for 15 minutes and realized  my life desperately needs some za za zoo! let's see if i can recap:

We went on a cruise to the Bahamas--had a FABULOUS time!
Writing a new cookbook!! Will be out in October~~can't wait!
Son went to college--yeah!
Adjusting to "Empty Nest syndrome"--not so well
MIL passed away--:((

I am putting a reminder on my calendar to post once a week.....hopefully it will be more often, but if my life doesn't get any more interesting, I may have to assume my secret identity and stir up some real excitement!

TTFN
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment