Monday, December 27, 2010

The last post from 2010

Allright I admit it-I am a bad blogger! My last post was November 9th~~I think I am hesitant to post more often because I foolishly believe I have to be fricking hilarious every time I write. I know, I know.....(banging head againt wall).....
Things will be different in 2011~My daughter and I are going to attempt to blaze a new trail for ourselves and I am going to blog about it .Can't reveal the all details quite yet....just suffice it to say there will be 2 ultra foxxxxy chicks in Doo-dah soon! AND Yes Virginia...there will be a Dish Diva 2 :)
Don't know details, theme or focus yet--but (hopefully) it will be out in time for the holidays next year.
I had a fabulous Christmas this year! My parents are ailing, and my siblings were sick, so it was mostly just us Ringers. This is the first time I can remember in my 50 years that we haven't gotten together with my parents for dinner. New traditions are in the making.
My hopes for 2011 are simple-continued good health and mental well-being.
My dream for 2011-a call from Paula Dean/Ina Garten/Ree Drummond --they've seen The Dish Diva and need an executive assistant!

I wish for all of you a Happy and Healthy 2011...xoxox

TTFN
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment