Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Pinterest Button

My newest obsession is Pinterest. I could literally spend 12 hours a day on there looking at all the things I will never cook, wear or create. I am a great cook, but I suck at crafting. I've even been called a "craft klutz". I was not a bit offended, believe it or not--that's how bad I am. But a girl can dream!
I just installed the "Pinit" button on here and am trying to figure out how/where to install the "Follow Me on Pinterest" button in the HTML code. You will want to follow me because I pin some kick*** stuff!! I don't really want it coming out of The Diva's mouth or something equally hideous, so I will have to ask my trusty media analyst, Kalee "Rachel Rage" Wombacher.
This is a delicious dish I discovered on Pinterest. In the future I promise I will cite the page/source of the recipe-this person deserves some recognition!

Pesto Ranch Pasta

16 oz, penne pasta, cooked
1/2 C Ranch dressing
1/4 C prepared pesto sauce
16 oz. fresh asparagus (woody stem parts snapped off), cut into bite sized pieces
2 C mozzerella cheese, shredded and divided

Stir pasta, dressing, pesto sauce and 1/2 C mozzarella together and place in a greased
9" x 13" casserole dish. Top with remaining cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes until heated through. Turn oven to "Broil" and continue cooking 3-4 minutes (until the cheese is golden brown)

Enjoy!

'
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment