Thursday, June 10, 2010

Road trip to Winfield

Good morning!
Today I am headed to Winfield for a guest spot at Bradbury Kitchen & Home Cooking Classes. After a very busy week, I look forward to making new friends and hopefully selling a few books! I am anxious to see this business--Wichita hasn't had a decent kitchen store for a while. I am always looking for a reason to a. spend $$ & b. get the heck out of Dodge, so I foresee many trips to Winfield in my future :)

This "blog" thing is going to take some getting used to....the pressure of writing something  witty each time hangs over me like a zepplin....It's like when there's a pot luck event and Calvin doesn't understand the pressure I am under to take something fabulous. I hear them whisper as they're going through the line...."Which dish did she bring?" If it sucks, I am doomed (it never does, but please refer to the pressure anxiety) and if it's wonderful, I sit back and chuckle as people go through the line and stare at the empty dish, wondering what fabulousness they missed.

So please, friends, bear with me as I get the hang of this.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment