Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Baan Appetit

This morning I shot a piece for Channel 3's segment called "Baan Appetit". I always thought I'd forget my own name if I were ever to be in front of a camera, but it was actually fun! Barbara Baan is so lovely and gracious...she made me feel comfortable and right at home (even though I was in my friend Connie's kitchen because mine is sooo small)
I made the Curried Chicken Salad...everyone loved it! Even the camera man thought is was delish~
The segment will air Thursday, June 3rd -first on their early morning program (this is at like 6AM--so you know I won't be watching that one! hahaha) and then again on their lunch time program (noon)...Set your DVR's~~
If you can't watch it, go to http://www.ksn.com/  (on Thursday)-Look at the left side of site and find "Entertainment"--see it? Now click on "Baan Appetit Recipes" ...There I am!!
I hope I don't look like a sweaty bear--I love the wisdom and experience these past 50 years have brought, but not these da*^ hot flashes!! phooey

TTFN
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment